REVIEW ● MARO DEO SCALP HAIR SHAMPOO ✚ MARO HAIR GROWTH 3D ESSENCE





I'm blogging and it sure feels weird. 
I blogging with writing english to learn / improve my broken english.
Today, I would like to sharing about this products. 

JAPAN MARO HAIR SHAMPOO 




MARO hair shampoo have 4 series.
However in Malaysia we just can saw 3 series. 
I'm use this product about 3 months and I'm feel good. 
This products is actually for mens, however girls also can use.
I'm using Green color [ MARO DEO SCALP ] 
It smell is not heavy, it is a little bit herbs fragrant.
I bought in price RM49.90 from website Tokyoninki.
You can find MARO at Guardian too.


Almost finish😁



Why choose Green series?
Green series is prevent hair loss and oil control.
I have oily hair. When I'm not wash my hair in one day,
 I can feel my oily scalp and smell is coming out on my second days.
However, after using MARO I can see the result, it can oil control. 
Although, I can feel my scalp have a little bit dry after washing, but is feel ok.
After washing, I have use Tsubaki Conditioner to moisturize my hair.
Sometimes, i'm alternate use with other hair shampoo.
Maybe 4 days MARO, 3 days Tsubaki. 5 days MARO, 2 days Tsubaki.
I can feel non so oily on next days after using it.
Oil control is good. I can feel my scalp is clean refreshing. 
And it can lasting until the third days.
It quite awesome for me this kind lazy girlπŸ˜†



MARO HAIR GROWTH 3D ESSENCE

Almost forgot, I have also use MARO HAIR ESSENCE.
I buy it to prevent my hair loss problem. It say can help hair grows thick and strong. 
But I feel nothing. Maybe need to use every single day.
I give up for this products due I'm very lazy washing my hair everyday.
 I pass it to my bf use, he use every single day. Day and night. 
After one month later, his M shape hair already have grown a little small hair on it.
In the beginning, we are feel incredible. Thought we thinking too much. πŸ˜„
However, it real. It is already grown out small hair. 
His hair less, and he always care with his little M shape hair.
But now he is happy about his M shape is disappear. πŸ˜„
I think for who have hair loss problem, this products is still effective.
I consider to use this back 😏 But I need to wash my hair every day and night!
Super lazyπŸ˜†




I would like to add on MARO 3D VOLUME UP on my next purchase.
Because it say can boosted your hair UP! UP! UP! I need it😁


Thanks for reading and see you all in the next postπŸ’•






Comments